I have been writing for a number of years but only began to indulge in more creative types of writing in about 2001. Around that time, I stumbled across a couple of decent sites on the web and began submitting my stuff. One of the sites was Zine5. Having my writing appear online was great and inspired me to carry on. Since then I haven’t looked back and continue to get published in print and on the Net.
Write to Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whines and Rambles is Colin’s Current column on Zine5.
Here are all articles from Whines and Rambles
- Britt Ekland and Me... in 1973! by Colin Todhunter
- My Most Recent Chemical Imbalance by Colin Todhunter
- Idolatry by Colin Todhunter
- 43 Million Readers: Who Needs Them? by Colin Todhunter
- Teardrops and E-Mails: The Girl with the Monkey Face Purse by Colin Todhunter
- The Christmas Day Pudding Fiasco by Colin Todhunter
- The Best Place I’ve Ever Visited by Colin Todhunter
- Misty Mountain Isle by Colin Todhunter
- No Horn OK Please? by Colin Todhunter
- What if the Plane... by Colin Todhunter
- “Great” Britain? by Colin Todhunter
- Syringe in the Vein by Colin Todhunter
- Pedalling to Konark by Colin Todhunter
- Coffee with Colin by Colin Todhunter
- Sight-seeing in a South Indian Restaurant by Colin Todhunter
- Around the Bend by Colin Todhunter
- The Blair-Witch Project by Colin Todhunter
- Summer of Sadness by Colin Todhunter
- Anjuna, Goa! by Colin Todhunter
- Angelina, it's the Pitts! by Colin Todhunter
- Fail and Fail Again, the Choice is Yours by Colin Todhunter
Chester the Superior Dog was Colin’s former column on Zine5.
Chester is a rather pompous and superior “know-it-all dog” who decides to take a trip around India with me after having a court order slapped on him for rampaging through a field of sheep in the English Lake District (he did not do it but the local newspaper made a mountain out of a molehill in an attempt to halt its sliding circulation figures). He is a 12-centimetre-long stuffed dog and a bit of a genius and a hypochondriac. He is also cute and loveable but can be a rather large pain in the neck at times.
Chester suffers from a series of ludicrous attention seeking ailments, including an itchy eyeball (it somehow itches on the inside), a strained nostril, an aching claw, a bent whisker and so on. Moaning and groaning about aches and pains and about the world in general is one of Chester’s many talents along with being condescending, being totally appalled, finding too many things in life utterly repugnant and of course being extremely superior.
Here are all articles from Chester the Superior Dog